What is UI/UX designing?
UX design is the user experience design whereas UI design is the User interface design. Both of these are important aspects of an IT product and need to be focused on. Despite the fact that they are very integral to each other, they have quite different roles involving distinct processes.
User Experience Design (UX)
User experience is the process of enhancing the satisfaction level of the user by improving features like accessibility, usability, and pleasure in the interaction with the software product.
Elements of User Experience
User experience (UX) design includes elements of visual design, interaction design, user research, information architecture, and other disciplines, and emphasizes delivering an overall good experience to the users.
The visual design represents the look and feel of the front end of the user interface for the product.
Information architecture is art that supports the usability and findability of the product by organizing and structuring the information in the product.
Interaction design focusses on the interaction between the user and the products.
It is the extent to which a product can be utilized by the users and the desired goals can be achieved with efficiency, effectiveness, and satisfaction.
HCI is concerned with the evaluation, implementation, and design of the interactive systems for human use.
Accessibility of a software system describes the ease of use, reach, and understanding of a system.
- Therefore, designers tend to specialize in certain types of projects and have skills based on their expertise, whether that be user research, software design, industrial design, or web design.
User Interface Design (UI)
User interface design (UI) is the design of user interfaces for software and machines, such as home appliances, computers, mobile devices, and other electronic devices, with the emphasis on maximizing user experience and the usability. The main goal of user interface design is to make the user's interaction as efficient and simple as possible, in terms of achieving goals for the user-centered design.
- Graphic design is utilized to support the usability of the product, improving the look and feel of the design and influencing how the user performs interactions.
- Interface design is involved in a huge range of projects from computer systems to electronic devices to cars to planes and all of these projects involve basic human interactions yet also require some skills and knowledge.
JSoft Technology is the best UI/UX Company
JSoft Technology graphic design team is highly qualified, experience and listens to the clients’ requirements very carefully to develop a design that really meets the client’s expectations.
- JSoft Technology enhance the quality of the product through the UI/UX design skills.
- We follow a complete and clear design process, meet the deadline and deliver the high quality and satisfactory end result.
- Our designers provide user-centric design services.
- We make the interface design appealing and effective that helps to catch more traffic to the client’s website.
- Our UI/UX services include logo design, brochure design, multimedia design , business cards, poster design, ad design , letterhead deign, envelope design, cooperate identity and CDS cover design.